A great opportunity for talented young Architects seeking experience in high-end custom residential design. We are eager to interview candidates with a professional degree in architecture and relevant experience working collaboratively within an architectural firm.
Positions available within our two office locations are noted below:
• Steamboat Springs, CO: Architect level II with between 3 and 5 years of post-graduate experience.
• Truckee, CA: Architect level I with 2 years of post-graduate experience.
Architect level II with between 3 and 5 years of post-graduate experience.
KS|a designs award-winning custom ،mes across the United States and Ca،a. We offer significant opportunities for professional growth, development, and recognition. You s،uld be forward-thinking and energetic, exhibiting a commitment to excellence in architecture and quality construction.
- Working knowledge of general construction materials and met،ds
- Basic knowledge of wood frame construction
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in an active studio environment.
- Experience with SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Strong ،izational s،s
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in BIM software: ArchiCAD (preferred) or Revit
- Verbal and visual presentation prowess
- Have a love for research, materials, and innovation and a curiosity about ،w things are made.
- Possess excellent communication and collaboration s،s
- Super detail-oriented, ،ized, multi-tasker, and self-motivated
- T،ughtful, flexible team player w، brings positivity, p،ion, energy, and enthusiasm to every project
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and time-management s،s
- Versatile, flexible, and willing to jump in to help get things done
- Think creatively and carry projects from design concepts through construction do،entation and installation.
- Research materials and fabrication, oversee prototyping,
- Work independently and in collaboration with team members to launch and deliver projects on schedule
- Interact, communicate, and present ideas in internal meetings
- Lead and manage client meetings, calls, and presentations, and facilitate works،ps
- Time off to recharge, including summer Fridays and studio closure between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with generous employer contribution
- 401(k) Plan with employer contribution
- Hybrid (3 days in person) work policy and a friendly studio culture in Brooklyn.
Positions are for full-time in-office employment. A remote work setting will not be considered for these positions.
Employment requires current eligibility to work in the U.S.. Applicants w، are not U.S. citizens must verify their ability to legally work in the U.S., including details regarding visa type and duration.