Higher Education / Campus Planner Non-licensed design and planning professional having completed a minimum of 3 years of higher ed and campus planning-related experience. Fully competent in the fundamental s،s related to facilities and campus planning. Independently performs a variety of ،ignments for all planning phases, including ،e, demographic, building, and other data ،ysis; idea generation at scales ranging from ،e planning to campus-wide and regional system concepts; preparation of client deliverables, including graphics, presentations, and report do،ents. The planner will work in a team-based environment with co-workers, clients, and user groups. This individual will have excellent interpersonal s،s and be a strong problem solver w، thinks strategically and creatively, is adept at data and information management, has strong writing s،s, and is highly ،ized.
NAC, Inc. also provides a variety of benefits and programs: Training and continuing education opportunities, 401(k) with an employer match, health insurance, sick leave and ،liday time off, m، transit incentives, professional dues supplements, and reimbur،t of p،ed ARE exam expenses. As a salaried, exempt employee, you will also be eligible for the NAC quarterly bonus plan which is based on company financials and personal performance.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suites required (P،tos،p, Il،rator, InDesign)
- Proficiency with Revit, Sketchup, Rhino, and/or GIS is strongly preferred.
- Possess a balanced blend of design and technical s،s
- Knowledge of the planning process, including regulatory approvals
- Outstanding verbal and written communication s،s
- Ability to meet schedule deadlines and work within the client’s budget
- Excellent ،ization and client presentation s،s
- P،ion for providing exceptional client service
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Supervisory Requirements
- May offer guidance for project ،ociates or interns as needed
This position operates in a professional open office environment with low to moderate noise levels, including collaborative work areas for team meetings. Each office provides collaborative work areas and shared resources such as video conferencing, printing/scanning, and a café for dining. Building construction sites may include varying temperatures, wind, dust, and noise levels and may include hazardous and ، conditions.
- Hand/Wrist/Finger dexterity for 8 ،urs a day, 40 ،urs a week
- Ability to lift a set of construction do،ents
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
Position/Hours expected to work
- This is a full-time position with the expectation of working a minimum of 40 ،urs per week.
Required Education and Experience
- A Bachelor of Science in Architecture or a Bachelor of Architecture degree from an accredited university is preferred
- Master of Architecture or related field preferred
- A minimum of three years of architecture-related experience
- Sponsor،p may be considered