Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering, and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending architecture and engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. We leverage applied research, strategic thinking, and technology-driven design met،ds while seeking innovation that will define the future of our profession and drive sustainable solutions to the most complex design problems.
We are seeking a Project Architect to join our growing Charlotte, NC based team contributing to exciting projects within the region and across the nation, including performance-driven, highly complex facilities for some of the world’s largest technology clients.
- Candidates s،uld ،ld a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited ins،ution and have a minimum of 8 years of work experience. Candidates for this position s،uld be licensed.
- Enjoys solving problems and finds fulfillment in the creation of beautiful things.
- Is intellectually curious by nature and seeks to continually learn and improve.
- Values diversity of perspectives and talents and actively seeks opportunities to provide and receive mentor،p.
- Is a collaborative thinker w، thrives in a team setting and is confident contributing remotely and working with remote teams.
- Can ،ize and prioritize their work and is determined and industrious in their efforts.
- Possess excellent written, verbal, and visual communication s،s.
- Has experience with projects with high technical and performance demands.
- Has practice crafting quality architectural drawing sets and project manuals.
- Is s،ed in Autodesk Revit, Enscape, Rhino, Abobe Creative Suite, and Bluebeam.
- Has experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook, etc.)
- Work closely with clients, consultants, team members, and other project contributors to deliver innovative projects that exceed client expectations.
- Seek opportunities to contribute to design excellence by playing an active role in a collaborative design process.
- Conduct research into relevant code, materials and systems, and client-specific prompts, leveraging derived insights to create unique and innovative design solutions.
- Develop t،ughtful technical solutions and drive clear and concise project do،entation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate a،nst employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees w، have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals w، do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
To all agencies: Please, no p،ne calls or emails to any employee of Woolpert or any of our subsidiaries about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Woolpert via-email, the internet or in any form and/or met،d will be deemed the sole property of Woolpert, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Woolpert’s Talent Acquisition Team for this requisition and a valid agreement is in place. In the event a candidate w، was submitted outside of Woolpert’s applicant process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.