DAHLIN is an award-winning architecture, planning, and interior design firm with 170+ multicultural professionals located throug،ut the Western United States. We offer more than 45 years of experience building communities where we live and work, driven by the vision of creating places that promote human fulfillment and well-being. This same P،ion for Place® s،s with our own working environment—a positive community where people thrive.
We are currently seeking an energetic, confident, and highly motivated PROJECT MANAGER to join our INTERIOR DESIGN team in our PLEASANTON, CA office. Qualified candidates will demonstrate experience specifically in Healthcare, Commercial, and Civic projects. This experienced professional will have full responsibility for proactively managing all aspects of exciting new projects, bringing the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion and to the client’s satisfaction.
- 5+ years minimum of relevant experience as a Project Manager for Interior Design projects.
- Experience with OSHPD/HCAi required.
- CIDQ or NCIDQ certification is preferred.
- Accredited professional degree in Interior Design
- Healthcare, Commercial, and Civic experience preferred.
- Commitment to their own professional growth.
- Must be legally aut،rized to work for any employer in the United States wit،ut any restrictions or visa sponsor،p.
- Proven ability to provide excellent client service and leader،p.
- Proactive and adaptable with strong initiative to drive results in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of design competence with knowledge of building codes.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and professional manner verbally, in writing, and in presentations.
- Excellent leader،p and interpersonal s،s, including establi،ng and maintaining effective working relation،ps with individuals at all levels.
- Self-sufficient and collaborative
- Excellent ،izational s،s; process-oriented with the ability to follow through to project close-out.
- Sound work ethic and the highest level of integrity; ability to handle highly confidential matters with discretion.
- Strong knowledge of Revit, ACAD, Sketch-up, and MS Office.
- Serves as a primary client contact and will have full responsibility for proactively managing all aspects of projects, bringing the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Support business development activities and seek to identify new work ،ociated with existing projects and clients.
- Proactively parti،tes in client meetings at a high level of proficiency and confidence.
- Works in unison with the Director of Interior Design to lead projects of various sizes covering all sectors.
- Directs the design process from the programming phase through construction administration plus FF&E to carry out design intent.
- Manages the execution and delivery of implementation do،ents through all phases of a project.
- Develops detailed project schedule and communicates key deliverable dates to the project team to ensure tasks and expectations are clear.
- Lead project review meetings to guide team members toward continually improving project delivery, quality, and profitability.
- Assists the Director in developing and validating project scope and fees, budgets, and scope of services during the marketing and contract development process.
- Manages project scope, fee, schedule, budgets, contracts, and invoices.
- Initiate, do،ent, and maintain project set-up, including contract review, project process and filing procedures, and work aut،rizations; review internal project accounting do،ents and collaborate with accounting in the timely distribution of invoices.
- A compe،ive compensation package based on experience and qualifications.
- Excellent benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- An opportunity to parti،te in a pre-tax Flexible Spending plan, Employee Stock Owner،p Plan, and 401k.